Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The Black Crowes - Who's in 'em?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tim73's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got in from seeing The Black Crowes at the Shepherds Bush Empire (not particularly glam but I bet a couple of people on the forum like them). Obviously Chris & Rich Robinson were on stage, the keyboard player & the drummer LOOKED the same but I heard the keyboard player has left. Who's on bass & lead guitar? The Black Crowes homepage doesn't mention the line-up. Anybody got any clues as to who is in them right now?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robw's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As fare as I know:
    Drummer is Steve Gorman, keyboards is Ed Harsch (or however you spell it) and guitarist is Marc Ford, who I personally think never should have split up Burning Tree because their only album is amazing....

    I don't know who the bass player is.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tim73's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Rob - I never heard Burning Tree but should probably get around to checking them out one day... So who is that elusive bass player?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •